Benefits of JUIDA Membership
- All members can subscribe to the special newsletter released by JUIDA
- All members can attend the seminars, lecture meetings, courses, etc. organized by JUIDA at the discounted price.
- Regular members can attend JUIDA’s general meetings and participate in voting.
- Regular members can participate in all JUIDA established committees, research centers, etc.
- Supporting members can participate in selected JUIDA established committees, research centers, etc.
Entrance Fees and Annual Membership Fees
Entrance fees and annual membership fees are as follows.
|Annual membership fee||10,000||120,000||5,000||50,000||Free|
1 Associate members must be individuals. Students do not pay the entrance fee.
2 Supporting members must be organizations.
3 Public members are public utility companies, schools, local authorities, government bodies
4 Regarding the first annual membership fee, if membership application date is: (1) within 1st April and 30th June, the fee is to be paid in full; (2) within 1st July and 30th September, 3/4 of the fee is to be paid; (3) within 1st October and 31st December, half of the fee is to be paid; (4) within 1st January and 31st March, 1/4 of the fee is to be paid.
Please contact us using the e-mail address below: